Thursday, January 1, 2009

whats in like working Holland mental hospitals.Thinking of moving there and this is the place I want to work


whats in like working Holland mental hospitals.Thinking of moving there and this is the place I want to work?
P.S I have kids. in Holland do schools do pelvic exams. Or is it like , here where you go to thre dignty and privacy of your GP please no jokes , my kids are really wond up!!
Community Service - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I can answer only a part of your question. A recent PBS program on sex education in Holland said that sex is taught like any other subject. Nothing is taboo and they use young teachers for the classes. They even teach about masturbation and as a result their girls are still virgins about 3 years longer than girls in UK. I think your children's fright about sex will dissipate quickly.