Friday, December 14, 2012

Any method to call for free from any cell phone


Any method to call for free from any cell phone?
Ok, so I was wondering if there was any service on the internet that provies TOTALLY FREE CALLS that also works in Holland without downloading or installing anything onto your cell phone. Or if I have to install something what is it? I heard of some site called 100call. It provides free calls to people who also use this service but it's not free for people who don't use it. Please I really need a good answer because I don't want to pay (my parents never give me money for my cell phone). DON"T ANSWER WITH GET A JOB OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can visit this site it has lots of Great Information on Free Calls http://voipsms.blogspot.com