Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am living in Holland and I want to emigrate to mexico. I want to know were to start.


I am living in Holland and I want to emigrate to mexico. I want to know were to start.?
maybe there will be some companies in Holland that have conections with or having project going on in mexico. Need some info to start this emigration. how about working and living there for example
Community Service - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why the hell would you want to go to Mexico?!?!
2 :
Heck, Mexico will take anyone. Just fly in. My only question is, why? http://www.mexperience.com/liveandwork/immigration.htm
3 :
OH MY GOSH MEXICO IS SO MUCH FUN MY DAD ANCESTORS WERE FROM FRANCE AND ENGLAND AND THEY IMMAGRATED TO MEXICO SO MY DAD I A BLOND HAIR GREEN EYED MEXICAN GUY HAHAHA!!! THEY WENT TO JALISCO TEPATLITLAN I LOVE IT THERE SO PRETTY AND LIKE EVERYBODY THERE LOOKS WHITE ANYWAYS THERES HARDLY ANY DARK COMPLECTED PEOPLE THERE SO ANYWAYS YEAH BYE LOVE YA!!! VIVA MEXICO JALISCO!!!
4 :
You could start by going to the Mexican Embassy in Holland if you actually want to go there with a work permit. The easiest way may be to work as an English teacher assuming you English is good enough. If that's an option, consider doing a TEFL certificate course before you go. Or sell your soul to the Royal Dutch Shell, become fluent in Spanish, and maybe they will set you up.
5 :
Here's a site about working in Mexico with some job offers.
6 :
Sounds good to me good luck
7 :
Check this out http://www.learn4good.com/travel/mexico_embassies.htm Hope you can make it there :)