Thursday, July 21, 2011

where does a 15-year-old girl with no experience work over the summer


where does a 15-year-old girl with no experience work over the summer?
I can teach swimming to little kids, I do well in school, I helped teaching kids how to swim at Holland Day Camp this past summer but they are shutting down this year. I can dance really well so I can teach that too. I'm pretty good with kids as well. I'm good with adults too. But i can't find anywhere to work at. Does anyone have any ideas?
Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hooker. Everyone thumbs me down for this!!!
2 :
babysitter paperround cleaning cars cleaning windows get a ladder, gardening, doing ironing advertise yourself on net or in shop
3 :
You could try babysitting, fast-food, or putting up fliers about dance lessons.
4 :
stick with the camp thing. tons of overnight camps need teens during the summer plus its a great vacation. you could always try to find a internship with a place you want to work with when you get older. like if you want to be a doctor find a job in a doctor's office. and you like kids so go to a pediatrician's office. oh they always need people to care for little babies like hold them and play with them in the hospital or a place where they have incurable diseases. thats fun but you have to be 16.