Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Best route to drive from Holland to Switzerland but avoiding France


Best route to drive from Holland to Switzerland but avoiding France?
Does anybody know a good web route planner? I tried AA, RAC etc. and all have allow you to enter a "via" which will work, but I would prefer to just avoid France altogether and optimise the route on that basis. I want to drive in Germany for as much of the route as possible.
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
please try http://www.routenet.nl/?language=GB ..I used this couple of times and it is easy. Good luck and have fun with your trip :))
2 :
My route would be :- Amsterdam, Utrect, Eindhoven, Dusseldorf, Bonn, Mannheim, Heidelberg, Strasburg, and Basel. All good roads, mostly on German motorways (No speed limit) and avoids France as you requested. Ian M