Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is my girlfriend cheating or am i doing wrong


Is my girlfriend cheating or am i doing wrong?
I have known my current partner for 3 years, we are now on our second time around we went out first at the end of of 2008 for around 6 months, around a year previous she randomly met an american guy whilst out in the local town, they had a great connection and at the time fell for each other spending a whole week together i think pretty much from the moment they met until he went back to the u.s arranging to meet 1 year from that point. She met up with me around july of 2008 it was a bit of a whirlwind and we were madly in love with each other in no time at all, when we started seeing each other she let me know about the guy from the states and said ''I hope this is going to be the real thing and that we stay together because I was meant to be waiting for this american guy....but she assured me from that point she would let him know and all ties would stop'' That kind of stuck with me after about a 4-5 months or so I suddenly out of nowhere started thinking about this guy and noticing the odd facebook post from him on her facebook. It started to eat me alive and i let the jealousy get the better of me, one day she had popped out and i was at hers using her laptop, i went on to facebook and checked her messages, there were numerous ones from this guy and vice versa and still very lovey dovey, saying i know i shouldnt be talking to you as im seeing this other guy but I cant stop thinking about you etc etc. I know he is 1000's of miles away but at the time he was due to come back to england at christmas which he does every year and this was around september. I obviously brought it up by leaving it open on her laptop when she came home, basically she turned it round on me saying i shouldnt be invading her privacy and that it was just 1 email, we eventually split up and in a flash i had decided to work in holland got a job through a friend and left. We never really stopped talking first angrily then we both got to the point where we said we had both made a huge mistake, but i was in holland and she was in england we eventually met other people but remained friends and always talking just as friends whilst we were with other partners. (she told me after i left for holland, tat christmas he came to the house and she was so guilty about what she did to me she hid behind the sofa until he left.) that lasted around 2 years I Came home and we started talking more and more after about 6 months we met up and she/we cheated on her partner, they eventually spilt up after a lot of ups and downs and we started seeing each other again (all happening over the course of a few months.) I recently asked her about this american guy and if she still spoke to him or had contact with him, the reply was we are still friends on facebook but thats as far as it goes. After looking at her facebook profile i could see there still seemed to be a lot of contact once again i let the jealousy get the better of me and did the same on her laptop and looked at her facebook, there were a lot and very regular messages, one refering to a picture of a male and female lion touch heads tenderly which she put on her profile for half a day or so, saying I couldnt resist that piccy I keep looking at it all googly eyed. I then with more digging saw that they had met up 2 days before whilst he was back in the uk at christmas, she says to him hey handsome, and she wished him happy valentines day, and that she was so excited to meet up with him, also all of her inbox messages were deleted apart from 4 this was from her sent messages at this time she was still with the last bf. I confronted her and she seemed very guilty and she said se would delete her facebook, which she did i said that wasnt necessary but it seemed like no problem to her i asked her about meeting him and she said admitted that she did, but it was just friends and that her bf at the time was aware of this, she said nothing happened and they didnt even kiss, but the whole lion thing seems to suggest othrwise, yesterday she called me going mad that she shouldnt have to do that for me...even though it was her choice and that i was a crazy posessive freak, today her facebook is back on and im no longer her firend and we havent talked since. This girl express's her love for me regularly, we have no issues about sex it was always as it should be. but what am i to think??? any help greatly appreciated
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well there obviously is a huge trust issue between the two of you. Obviously she's just with you but she's like tip toeing for either you or the other guy it sounds like. Obviously she's just playing you man, I mean no girl would say that stuff to her ex like hey handsome and all that crap. She's indecisive it sounds like. She's pretty much just wiggling around you and that other guy. Dude just let it go. Thats all I can say, just let it go. I mean if she is gonna mess with you and not tell you whats going on then she's not even worth it. Its just gonna lead to lies and no trust in anything. Sorry man, keep your head up. There is plenty of other girls out there. Good luck :)
2 :
Mate, it doesn't sound like this broad has any respect for you. She isn't even bothering to keep her interest in this other guy a secret. The momentary attention that this girl may be giving you. The almost nonexistent love that she's showing you. It's not worth it. Maybe the snatch is good. I don't know. But you need not look to low class b*tches to satisfy your need for love. This girl will only wound you. She has no sympathy for you. You need not lie to yourself anymore about this girl. She's a waste of your time. And if she hasn't cheated on you already, then expect her to do so eventually.